Dumpster Rental & Waste Management
Dependable Disposal & Recycling offers a variety of sizes of roll-off containers, dumpster rentals, residential trash bins and recycle bins to meet any waste management need. For questions about our various dumpster & waste management services, Give Us a Call Today! (619) 460-3551.
Roll-off Bin Service
|40 Yard Roll-off Dumpster
Used for general refuse, trash, site cleanup, greenery, wood, etc.
Measurements: 20’ long x 8’ wide x 6' high
|10 Yard Construction Bin
Used for heavy material like concrete, dirt, rock, and asphalt. Limited to 2' max diameter, No Rebar.
Measurements: 18' long x 8' wide x 2' high
Temporary (T-Bin) Dumpster Service
|3 Yard Temporary Dumpster
Ideal for small one-time jobs that call for more than your average trash service (Remodeling, Events, Clean-up, etc.) Rent by the day, week, or month.
Measurements: 6' wide x 4' tall x 3.5' deep
Permanent Front Load Dumpster Service
Designed as a permanent waste management solution for businesses or properties that generate a large amount of waste on a weekly basis.
6 Yard Commercial Dumpster
4 Yard Commercial Dumpster
3 Yard Commercial Dumpster
2 Yard Commercial Dumpster
Residential Trash & Recycle Bin Service
|Residential Disposal Bins
For standard residential disposal and recycling. Traditional Trash (Gray) and Recycling (Blue) are available.
Size: 96 gallon
Disclaimer on Dumpster & Disposal Bin Rentals:
- Surcharges may apply for contaminated, mixed, or oversized loads.
- Customers are responsible for any surcharges charged by the disposal site.
- NO Tires, Appliances, Paints, Oils, Batteries, Electronic Devices, Non-Incandescent Light Bulbs, Mercury Containing Items, or Hazardous Materials Allowed.
- All properties must recycle plastic and glass bottles, jars, paper, newspaper, metal containers, and cardboard.
- City of San Diego and Manifest fees may apply in special cases.
- Loads must be below side rails with weight distributed evenly.
- Load container no more than 18" from the bottom when loading heavy material like dirt, rock, asphalt, sand, concrete, etc.(11/05)
For questions regarding disposal & recycling rules and regulations, please contact us at: (619) 460-3551